Wednesday 1 October 2014

Photography in Normandy

Today, nothing about make-up, beauty or fashion. I wanna tell you about something a little bit different, another passion I have than make-up and fashion, namely photography.  When I was young, I liked to look at beautiful pictures and hoping one day I will shoot pictures like that. So, I told you that I went to Normandy some weeks ago ( in this previous post ) and I took some pictures which I'm really proud of.

They are taken in Normandy, like I told, in a region where happened the landing of Normandy or the D-Day. So, it is full of war memories or memorials forthe Great War. 

(This is taken in the streets of Arromanches, I loved these Flags who are hanging over the whole street)
(This is near the beach, You can see the sea on it. )


(There is really a village that is called " The War", I took a selfie near this board but it Looks horrible :p)
(I don't know where it was but that view, I'm still loving it!)
(This is like the next pictures taken at the Ohama beach's Memorial. Beautifullest Memorial I have Ever seen!)


(The last picture is taken at the beach near my camping, the Sky was beautiful, it was a nice walk we took with the family. It is more a memory picture than really a beautiful one)

 What do you think about my pictures ? What do I have to change To make them better?
Every tip is welcome!

Love of Lou!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, too bad there wasn't any sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, honestly itwas bad for my holidays but otherwise, if it was too sunny, the pictures wouldn't be so beautiful I think, because it isn't the atmosphere of that place

    ReplyDelete