Wednesday 3 September 2014

Making : Creme of Chocolate.

Hellooowww Guys!

How are you doing ?

The 31th August, I wanted to bake or cook something (dessert) because next day school would begin. Normally, I always cook a "Moelleux au Chocolate" but my mom wanted to change, so she asked if I can't rather cook a "Creme of Chocolate". So, I tried it, it was easy but took a lot of time. I'm sorry, I forgot to take a picture of it.

The Ingredients:
-1 gallon of milk.
-200gr black chocolate.
-100gr sugar ( If you liked it very sweet, otherwise, use less sugar)
-50 gr of butter
-40 gr of flour.
The Recipe:

Make a Bechamel with the butter and flour, make sure you cook it enough. Then putt the milk in the bechamel and continu to cook it till it's a creme (solid enough). Then add the sugar at the preparation. And finally, put the black chocolate in pieces in the creme and let it cook during 5 - 10 minutes. Put the creme in different little pots and it's ready!

Have you tried it? What did you thought of it?
Enjoy!

Love of Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment