Sunday 31 August 2014

Quotes of the week : 2

Helloww guys!

Sorry, for being late with this post and not blogging a lot at the moment,  it aren't excuses but I was enjoying my trip to Normandy, France (I went to the World Equestrian Games, what's pretty exciting). And during that trip I read a great book ( Central Parc of Guillaume Musso). He always begins his chapter with a quote, and I liked a lot one of them.

"Unto a broken heart
No other one may go
Without the high prerogative
Itself hath suffered too."  
                      -Emily Dickinson

So, here ends my new little weekly post.
I hope you enjoy and for those who go back to school ( like me) good luck tomorrow!

Love of Lou!

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Can't wait for next weeks post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm searching for one even good as this one, but it's hard.

      Delete